- 42"H Cabinet is constructed with 3/4" thick engineered wood with either thermally fused laminate or high pressure laminate box finish and 3mm PVC or 3mm wood edges.
- 29.25"H Work surface is 1-1/4" thick, three-ply particleboard with .050" high pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer. Edge types included 3mm hardwood (E) and PVC (C).
- 2 grommets are provided. One located in the work surface and one located in the cabinet wall adjacent to the desk work surface.
- Box and file drawer model receives one open storage area, one box and one file drawer each with full extension 100# ball bearing drawer slides. Cabinet model receives one opens storage area and one locking cabinet.
- Cabinet frame is 11 gauge 1-1/4" square steel tubing. Frame assembly is attached to cabinet using wood screws. Mobile units use casters that attach via threaded inserts on underside of the steel frame assembly.
- Table tops are 1" thick, three-ply particleboard with .050" high pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer. Edge types included 3mm hardwood (E) and PVC (C). Corners on rectilinear tops are square with 1/8" radius. Tops are available in Bell or Bean shapes.
- Leg set is 7/8" x 1-1/4", 16-gauge oval powder coated steel tubing, in the shape of an "A" The legs are welded to a 3/16" steel top plate. The bottom of each leg is capped with a 1/4" plate and bored and tapped to allow the attachment of a twin-wheel locking caster. Tables are fitted with a matching laminate modesty panel.
- Cabinets may be ordered located on the user's right or left.
Work surface height: 29.25"
Cabinet height: 42"