- Top is 1-1/4" thick, three ply engineered wood construction with .050" high pressure laminate, HPL, and a phenolic backer.
- All edges are 3mm PVC with 1/8" radius top and bottom.
- Top is fitted with 50mm diameter wire grommet.
- Cabinet case is constructed of 3/4" thick thermo-fused melamine/particle board panel material OR with three ply vertical grade HPL with 3mm PVC edge. Case is assembled using glue and dowel construction with blind pocket screw reinforcement where appropriate. Case is mounted to steel frame with threaded fasteners.
- Structural back panel is 18 gauge steel with 1/4" square perforations in a decorative pattern for ventilation.
- A grommet may be specified in the bottom panel and/or base of side panels.
- Upper shelf is of fixed 3/4" thick thermo-fused melamine/particle board panel. Exposed edges are 3mm PVC.
- Slide out shelf is mounted near the top of the unit and extends out of the case to the right from the user side. Shelf is 3/4" thermo-fused melamine and is mounted on ball bearing drawer slides.
- Drawers: two lower drawers available. Drawers are constructed of 3/4" thick thermo-fused melamine/particle board panel material OR with three ply vertical grade HPL and 3mm PVC edges. Drawer hardware includes ball bearing drawer slides and a choice of standard pull styles.
- Steel base frame is rectangular welded frame using 1-1/4" square section steel tubing. Casters are mounted into threaded inserts welded into the frame.
- Customize with your organization's logo
- (4) 75mm twin wheel, swivel locking casters