- Table Top: Table tops are 1-1/4” thick, three-ply 45# particleboard construction with .050” high-pressure laminate top surface and a .030” phenolic backer. Square corners on banded tops have a 1/8” radius. Edges are 3mm PVC.
- Mounted Column Base: 16 gauge powder coated steel tube, 3” column with 6” x 9” x 1/4” steel top mounting plate. Welded floor mounting plate is 5-1/2” x 7-1/4” x 1/4” steel plate with a 2-1/2” diameter wire access hole. Molded plastic cover with black finish hides mounting screws in floor.
- Customer to provide (4) floor anchors per base.
- 5/16” anchors required in cement.
- 3/8” toggles required in wood.
- Connectivity wiring can be routed through the column tube or externally through the use of an optional raceway.
Note: Customer to provide (4) floor anchors per base. 5/16” anchors required in cement. 3/8” toggles required in wood.
Depths: 24", 30"
Widths: 36", 48", 60", 72"
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from
Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.