- Table Top: Table tops are 1- 1/4”” thick, three-ply particleboard core with .050” high-pressure laminate top surface and .030” phenolic backer. Edge type is 3mm PVC (C).
- Butcher block top or solid phenolic top is also available. Contact factory for details.
- Frame Assembly: Each frame end is fully welded 1-1/2” 16-gauge square powder coated steel tubing. The bottom of each leg is fitted with heavy-duty locking casters. Frame ends are bolted to a welded 1-1/2” 16-gauge square powder coated rectangular frame brace.
- EDO model features an open frame with a single rectangular frame brace. EDS model features an open frame with rectangular frame brace and 1/8” angle steel support rails for base shelves. Base shelves are 1” thick engineered wood core with high-pressure laminate or melamine faces and PVC edges. One base shelf is located on each side.
- Single-Face 3-Drawer Storage Option: A 3-drawer storage component is available for EDO and EDS model tables. Only one storage component may be added to each face of the table. Full 4-sided drawer boxes use 3/4” thick material with high-pressure laminate or melamine finish and PVC edges. Each drawer features a full extension slide and a nickel finish loop pull.
- Single-Face Drawer and Cupboard Storage Option: A single-drawer and 3 shelf cupboard component is available for EDS models only. Only one storage component may be added to each face of the table.
- Cabinet is constructed with 3/4” thick engineered wood side panels, sub tops and base shelf. high-pressure laminate or melamine box finish is applied to all faces.
- Full 4-sided drawer box uses 3/4” thick material with high-pressure laminate or melamine finish and PVC edges. The drawer features a full extension slide and a nickel finish loop pull.
- Shelves are 1” thick engineered wood with high-pressure laminate or melamine faces and PVC edgebanding. Shelves are adjustable on 32mm increments.
- Cupboard doors are 3/4” engineeded wood core with high-pressure laminate or melamine faces with PVC edges. doors are hung with concealed hinges and feature nickel finish loop pulls.
Widths: 60", 72", 84"
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
** Phaseout, available while supplies last.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from
Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
Coordinating PVC and HPL finishes are available for most melamine selections. PVC not available for Stainless Aluminum.