- Tops are 1-1/4" thick, three ply 45# particle board construction with .050" high pressure laminate top surface an .030" phenolic backer.
- High pressure laminate work surface with 3mm PVC edge.
- Wire management grommet is standard
- Main cabinet modules are constructed of 3/4" thick three ply therm-ofused particle board with TFL or premium wood veneer face or 3/4" thick finished 3mm wood edge. Cabinets are assembled using glue and dowel joinery. Cabinet assembly includes a ridged steel stabilizing frame constructed of 1" square 12 gauge steel with welded corner gussets. Frame is bolted to the interior of the cabinet.
- Available in thermally fused laminate, high pressure laminate or veneer
- Rear accessing door is constructed of formed 14 gauge coated steel that is perforated for air flow. Door has a welding 1" x 2" rectangular tube welded on the height of the door to received concealed European style hinges that are also mounted to the cabinet base.
- Adjustable shelves are constructed of 3/4" thick three ply thermo-fused particle board OR 3/4" thick vertical grade high pressure laminate. Shelves attach with plastic AWI approved shelf clips.
- Side pull out shelf is constructed of 3/4" thick three ply thermo-fused particle board OR 3/4" thick vertical grade high pressure laminate, the shelf is mounted to the cabinet and ball bearing drawer slides and includes a laminate retainer. Shelf mounts in cabinet and through a routed opening tin the left hand side of the cart( right hand side is available).
- (4) Casters mount to 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" steel frame.
- Customize with your organization's logo