- Table tops are 1" thick, three-ply particle board with .050" high-pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer. Edge type includes 3mm hardwood (E) and PVC (C) along with 5/8" hardwood that may be profile in either a Sweep (TW) or 30˚ Bevel (VW) profile. A 1-1/2" 60˚ hardwood band (S) is also available.
- Corners on rectilinear tops are square with a 1/8" radius.
- Tops over 60" and over are supported on the underside with a 14-gauge steel keel.
- Legs are 7/8" x 1-1/4", 16-gauge oval tubing. The two legs are spaced and angled outward, with a 3/8" steel rod tying the two legs together. The legs are welded to a 3/16" thick steel plate.
- Each leg is capped with a 1/4" plate and bored and tapped to allow the attachment of a 50mm locking caster.
- Tables may be fitted with an optional modesty panel, supplied in either perforate metal or laminate
Depths: 24", 30", 36"
Widths: 36", 42", 48", 60", 72"
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from
Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.