- Top is 1-1/4" thick, three-ply engineered panel construction with a .050" high pressure laminate work surface, 1-1/8" industrial particle board core, and a phenolic backer/balance sheet.
- T-Base: Tables consist of 22" wide legs. Each leg assembly includes a 2" diameter 14-gauge steel tubing on vertical, which is welded to a 4"W x 10"L x 1/4" thick steel plate. Vertical column is also welded to a 1/4" thick laser cut horizontal main bar. Main bar has a slight angle on outside of leg and the inside has a rounded shape to mimic the vertical post.
- Folding base mechanism: A nylon injection molded body with an extruded aluminum mechanism is bolted to the leg frame via a threaded insert. Mechanism is attached to the underside of work surface using 1" #12 wood screws.
- X-Base: Table consists of single-column or four-column X-base. The base assembly includes 2" diameter 14-gauge steel tubing on vertical, which is welded to a 8"W x 8"L x 1/4" thick steel plate. Vertical column is also welded (concealed) to two 1/4" thick laser cut horizontal main bars stacked at right angles to one another forming an X. Main bars taper in at s slight angle from the rounded shape that mimics the vertical post to each of the four ends. The out of the main bars receives a 1/4" thick round cap that is through mounted via main bar. Under the main bars isa welded 3/4" diameter steel post equipped with a leveling glide. A 1/4" thick plate is TIG welded to the 3/4" diameter steel posts and the X main bars for structural integrity.
- Flip top mechanism: Two-part steel mechanism is joined via a pivot system. Upper component attaches to underside of work surface using 1" #12 wood screws. Lower component bolts to leg frame via a threaded insert.
- Casters available.
Widths: 24", 30", 36"
Lengths: 36", 42", 48", 60", 72"
Diameters: 42", 48", 60"
Note: Beanie and Flair-top tables receive 2" radius corners
Beanie: 29.25"D x 58.375"W
Flair: 32.25"D x 59.5"W
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from
Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.