- Screen: The curved screen shall be 31/32" construction of 3-ply Bendy Luan with .050" high pressure laminate faces. The screen shall have painted edges and be formed into a 42-7/16" radius curve. The curved screen shall be 60" high and 78-5/8" wide. Mobile units shall be 63" high.
- Feet: Foot assemblies shall be 1/4" powder coated steel "L" brackets with reinforcement gusset. Each of (6) 8-1/2" long assemblies shall have a weld-nut on the bottom o the bracket that accepts a standard adjustable black plastic glide (or caster). The use of casters shall increase the overall height by 3". Foot assemblies shall bolt through the screen at three pre-drilled positions at the bottom of the screen. Foot assemblies shall be attached using (6) 30mm connector bolts and 1/4-20 nuts.
- Models with observation holes (CZW-): There shall be (7) 8" diameter holes in the screen. The hole centers shall be located as follows: (1) hole located along the center line, 13-1/2" from the top edge; (1) hole located 14-3/8" right of the center line, 25-5/16" form the top edge; (2) holes located 23-1/8" right of the center line, (1) hole 10-1/2" form the top edge and (1) hole 38-1/4" from the top edge. (1) hole located 14-3/8" left of the center line, 25-5/16" from the top edge; (2) holes located 23-1/8" left of the center line, (1) hole 10-1/2" from the top edge and (1) hole 38-1/4" from the top edge. Inside edges of the holes shall be painted.
- Default powder coat is 809 silver.
Height: 60" (63" if mobile)
Our Wood Grain laminates are designed to match our Oak and Maple Finishes.
* Wood is a natural product and laminate is manufactured. The grain and color may vary.
Choose from any currently available standard high pressure laminate or check out other available options from
Formica: Premium patterns or surface finishes may be specified but will incur an up-charge. Please contact factory.
PVC Applies to front edges as well as work surface edges in 3mm PVC.
* Indicates available for work surfaces only.
Classic to funky finishes available. Match your powder coats with your PVC for fresh and fun look! All chairs are available in G2 powder coat colors. Tables may also be specified with G2 powder coat colors. There is a one time charge per order/color for these powder coats.